Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Whitening
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Daily repair for sensitive teeth†
Vulnerable areas of exposed dentin are a cause of sensitive teeth. With Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste it's possible to repair those areas. Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste seeks out sensitive areas and forms a tooth-like layer over them. Use it twice a day to continuously help repair, strengthen and protect your teeth from sensitivity. At the same time, Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Whitening toothpaste helps your teeth keep their natural whiteness*.
* With twice daily brushing
† Forms a protective layer over the sensitive areas of the teeth
Sensodyne® Repair & Protect toothpaste can actually repair sensitive teeth for lasting sensitivity protection*. The active ingredient in Sensodyne® Repair & Protect, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth, to help protect from pain. With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne® Repair & Protect provides proven effective lasting relief from the twinge of sensitivity* and offers everyday cavity protection with fluroride.
DAILY REPAIR TOOTHPASTE
Glycerin, PEG-8, Silica, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Aroma, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene. Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1.08% (1450ppm Fluoride)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.