Sensodyne® Fast Relief Rapid Action
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Rapid Relief
Sensodyne Rapid Action provides clinically proven rapid relief for sensitive teeth, it works in 60 seconds to relieve the discomfort of sensitivity when directly applied with a fingertip for one minute. That's because it is formulated to create a physical seal against sensitivity triggers. When used twice daily, it provides long-lasting protection from sensitivity.
* With twice daily brushing
Strontium Acetate, Sodium Fluoride
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Aroma, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Limonene
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.